The HomeSchool

Association of California

Liability Forms

All minors must be accompanied by a registered adult over 25 years old who is responsible for that minor at all times during the campout.

If you are bringing children not your own, you must have THEIR parents sign the following medical release form and you must bring TWO copies with you to the event.

Medical Release for Minor Children

Minor Medical Release Form 51.0KB May 31, 2011 5:18 PM


If you are registering for an event you will fill this out as part of your online registration. You do not need to do this one.

(A specific version of this form will be required as part of any event registration. It will be done online.)

Your Amazon purchases can earn money for HSC while costing you absolutely nothing. Just go to Amazon using the following link or clicking on the banner ad, and HSC will get a percentage of the cost of anything you buy. (If you have an ad blocker, you may not see the banner ad.)
Amazon Link